Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sunday, 04/14
 
I was extremely excited to start our Sunday. I had the opportunity to bear testimony in Sacrement. How nice it is to have been able to take the sacrament after 20 days! General confrence on the 31, as well as the 7th. This gave me no opportunity to partake of the sacred Sacrament. My gratitude was full, such mercy the Lord gives us through the sacrament, and I am only begining to realize the importance of it. Elder Oaks talked to the missionaries before we left the MTC, he said words I would never forget, "The sacrament is one of the most sacred ordainances we do, because it is so sacred I will not repeat the whole prayer." I am grateful to be able to be clean from my sins on a weekly basis.
We were expecting 3 of our investigators to come to church, and none of them came!

No comments:

Post a Comment